At Errand Plus and Personal Services we do exactly what the name says; we run your errands so you don’t have to!
Are you fed up of not having enough hours in the day, continually running in circles and achieving nothing? Then you need us in your life. Whether it’s at home or work, we take care of every type of errand, leaving you with more time to focus on the important things.
Why suffer from stress and burn-out when we have the ability to help quickly and affordably?
If you are a business customer
Errand Plus and Personal Services provides a business support service that is available on a regular part-time basis or for occasional use. As a small business owner you know the challenge of being faced with too much to do. Even if you have a regular pool of staff, these tasks can become overwhelming in their volume if not in their complexity. At times the amount of work to be done just piles up and you begin to feel overwhelmed.
4 errands you should never run whilst at work!
So how does Errand Plus and Personal Services work?
We have made our service easy to use and simple to understand.
1. Browse our site – find the service that is closest to the errand that you need running
2. Fill in the form – give us more details, particularly if your errand is something bespoke
3. Select the best offer – when prices come in, make your choice
You are ready to go!
All of our errand runners are DBS checked and are totally reliable and trustworthy.
So why use Errand Plus and Personal Services?
Don’t miss out – try our service now and see for yourself just how
Fast . Adaptable . Budget friendly
Water the plants, inside and out
Dry-cleaning – drop off and collection
Put bins out
What sort of errands do we run?
As far as errand running goes, nothing is too much trouble or too complex. Here are just a few of our most popular errands:
- Working with busy companies – organise lunches, deliver packages, do airport pick-ups and drop-offs, purchase gifts for clients or organise rewards for employees
- Working with domestic clients – cooking, cleaning, gardening, dealing with laundry or dry-cleaning, railway station drop-offs and collections, clean cars, ironing
The list is endless.